A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I like lunch

It's good, to have a nice slow meal in the middle of the day when it's dumping white coldness by the inch in your back yard. Sending greetings to friends via the interweb. My thoughts today are cloudy, maybe due to the weather.

For those who don't know, I gave up red meat for New Year's. If I can make it six months I will be happy but some thing tells me that I may make it the full year. I know it's only been nineteen days but already from living on soups and veggies, I feel good. I sleep better, and I wake up not feeling like shit. My theory is that I am always on the go so the easiest meals for me come from a drive up window. Which usually consist of burger and nasty fries. So now I take the time to make some thing good for me. It's nice to feel the blood flow again.

Hormones are out of control, I can't sit still, it's kind of fun.

Suddenly Trevor just came into the room, took me by the hand into the bathroom and showed me the terd he just created. So proudly he looks up at me and says "look Manda, I pooped, now wipe my butt." Life is grand.

Went to the movies last night with Dimple Dave, saw the Aquaic Life of SZ. It was so fucked up Ican't even describe it. Some thing I recommend every one to see once, but that's it. Had fun listening to chain hit the floor and trying to beat the score of naked ladies while Jimmy Page played through Sting Ray seeing old friends of old friends of past loves that I'm proud are in the past.

Don't know what tonight has in store, I'm thinking movies and munchies at Kelly's? Could be.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?