A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

It's ranin in Baltimore baby

everything else is the same.

Got to do a little sleigh riding last night. Nothing like two female twenty something flying down the dykes backwards at Kirby Park at eighty miles per hour. Got a few bruises but nothing that will compare to tonights sleigh riding festivities. We got a group of adults and a group of kids. Should be fun. Gotta remember to wear more pants tonight.

Life is good, getting married in Sept. to Dave. haha. We're gonna honey moon at the Alden Res. You who don't get it will within the coming week. Learned some interesting facts last night on the color green and broken arms from tree climbing carnage. Learning more each day makes me smile when I close my eyes to sleep at night.

Always worried about you my friends. I wish I could take it all away and send you to Happy Island. You never know what the future may hold, lottery winnings and other wise. Time to play guitar. Peace.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?