A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

No longer solo

Thanks to DD. Guess we'll ride down this river together and see if it leads to the ocean. His willingness to make this happen inspires me to be the better person I once was. I don't think I've traveled too far off my path. I have to admit that I have relieved memories for more than weeks at a time, but I feel the need no more.

I saw Oprah yesterday. Blah blah, laugh if you must but I did and it was about miracle love's. It made me sad, just for the simple fact that so many of these "miracle loves" were people who were high school sweethearts or first loves who for one reason or another lost that person. So they go on about their lives and get married and have children and still dream of these first loves and boom, then they're divorced and by some act of God they get reunited with these lost loves and live happily ever after. I have a question for you all, if you knew it was right then, and you live through years of not truly being happy because of this lost love, why not go for it. Why create false families with houses and husbands and children. Sure we all make mistakes but if your living your life wishing for the past, then go back and get it. I can't say much more on the subject then that for reasons most of you know. Honestly aren't you then not giving the one you are with yourself completely? Especially when you know you have all of their love, and you, deep down, are only giving the percent that isn't still in love in the past?

Well, I am happy and that is mine to enjoy, and I am. Sincerity is some thing that I've never truly believed even if the other half seemed it or said they were, until now. I see it and I can feel it. It makes me absorb every word spoken and every look.

Fear may sit at the pit of my stomach but I will get past it, because I know it will be worth it. If it ends in flames, then it does. The experience alone is normally what I live for. To learn. I think I've learned a lot, and have been through enough to know what I'm doing, for the most party anyway. Smiles!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?