A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Physical Altercations

I can't believe I pushed around some one I used to call a friend. I shoved her right into the corner twice and screamed at her to leave, and you know what, she did.

Wanna know what's worse. I felt powerful, and in the next instance I felt shitty. I don't fight. She caught me at a bad time, and I guess it had been building up in me. Sorry Tracy. Yet not Sorry. Don't ever walk into a place where I am and start shooting your mouth off on days that people died in my memorie. Makes sense, good no. Sense is not what we are aiming for here, just for the voices to stop.

Sad day, I will come out of this funk. I'm allowed to feel this wa, today arent I? When death is all I can remember. Friends need to disreguard me for a few days, Amanda Jane will return come Monday. I'm sorry.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?