A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Relief-The party was a smash

Thanks to all who came and helped and played music. It was awesome and meant a lot to Rich, and to me.
The entire weekend was great. Ice Skating and party and White Noise and the Arena for good music,and good company. Last night we played cards at Kelly's and watched movies. Fell asleep next to warm thoughts with Shrek in the background.

Woke up today to snow storm insanity. Good Times

So why am I so frustrated. I feel like there is a ball of fire in the pit of my stomach and I fear how I will extinguish it. Last week Tracy felt the heat from it and this week, I cannot predict. I have no patience and can't breathe. I ask of my friends to please mind my behavior for a few days. People have much bigger problems then I can conceive of, I know this. I don't know why I get this way some times. It seems to happen every couple of weeks. No folks, it's not PMS, that was last week. It's as if my head is going to start spinning and green vomit will project from my mouth.

I got to do some wheelin' yesterday, it was great. Took some beautiful pictures that I will post later on, be sure to check: www.picturethisplease.blogspot.com.

I found something that I want so badly that I don't know how to act. I don't know what to think or how to feel. So I'm not. One day at a time and each time that things fall into place I get a little more scared. I've screwed up some of the best relationships I've ever had. It took until they were over and done with, usually by my own doing to realize what I'd done wrong. Indeed we learn from our mistakes but I can still fear making the same ones again.
I have to opportunity to get away this weekend. I've asked a friend or two to join me., either way I think I'll go. I don't mind flying solo. I just really need to get away. Take a breath and look on the outside for a few days. It all depends on the vehicle situation. My friend offered me her car and I think I'll take her up on the offer. That would be the only reason I couldn't go. God, driving three highway hours on thirty five inch mud terrains, awful.

I need to get out of my head. i yi yi.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?