A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Sleep has finally taken a backseat

It’s Tuesday, January 4th. 8:15 in the morning. I’ve been up for a few hours and still my head spins, what to do to calm my worried thoughts? I write. I have a letter written my a good friend of mine, the words in it went so deep it was almost decoded, all was by the ten millionth read, aside from but a line. The line was chalked up to typographical error, until the first day of this new year. I sat at a friends house, indulging in my addictions and the line jumped out at me from a Pear Jam song I’ve heard and loved many times. I had to stop my competition of Tetris and have my friend play it back. “Are you woman enough to be my man.” Hail Hail. I’m here, he knows that. Underestimation is a bitch and forward motion in the only thing that has kept me as close to sane as I fear I will ever be. I just hope that the day realization sets in wont be one day too late. Bandaged hand in hand.

Love is when you put it all out on the line, fearlessly. Rejection is a word, not an option and the pain is still dulled by how strongly you feel because “in Love” is all you can see.

Sorry for being so......I hate how things haunt me. Yet, I won’t let myself forget. If I had some sac I’d get a tattoo smack dab in the middle of my forehead that states, “Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.”
Hope your new years rocked as mine did. More fun to come.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?