A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

This entry is dedicated to Conan the Destroyer

Actually it's not but it is. You know who you are and this is for you. When I first met your acquaintance it was a good conversation, talked about religion and music and things that make the world go round. I learned a lot in that twenty minutes. I decided to stop being a hermit and try to know you, which I'm still doing, slowly. Your real and confusing, you think, you drink, makes me think about when I'll see a Vanilla sky. I don't try to define things or predict things, I just go on my ride day to day, day's that our paths meet are good. You cross in front of my brain at inappropriate sporadic moments through out the day. The Cure plays on, songs I've never heard, and hoping to discover more. Your Bright Eyes send me a chill and it's all very cheesy. I don't think you'll mind too much. So Conan, which is probably spelled with a K but who am I to know any better. I know this is short but I have to stop before I turn into a brick of swiss. I like this thing, I've never taken my time getting to know some one and this is fun, and easy, and pressureless and enjoyable. Good conversations, you are different, I respect that. Now, I may only leave this entry up for a few days, as not to embarrass you dear Conan. Until next time, keep destroying.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?