A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Walkaways

The days are getting crazier as the week progresses. Today we've got one dr.'s appt. down and one to go. Tomorrow, work, then off to Philly with bright eyes to see Bright Eyes. Saturday, help brother Dink move in with girlfriend then plans with Billibus. Then Sunday I shall SLEEP.

I'm getting the winter shut in jitters. It's at that point in the season where Spring seems so far away. I'm dreaming back to all those solo hikes I took last year. Quite fires, cans of soup, a pen and paper and blissful surroundings. There is nothing I love more then a backpack full of provisions a pair of comfortable shoes and off trail discoveries. I will not let myself get too down. I know warmer days are to come.

I've come to understand what kind of people my personality needs to be around. Weeding out the bad and bringing in breaths of fresh air. That is what you are, a breath of fresh air. Some day I will be able to put it into better words, but I hope you catch my drift. Drifting into new patterns of living.

I haven't written anything of substance in some time. Lacking the green leaf to put me back into that mode.

I wanted to sing tonight, but my voice is shot from late night Labatte's. We'll see if it clears up during this day. Ah. Breathe.

"No big differences these days, just the same old Walkaways....someday I'm gonna stay, but not today."
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?