A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Counting Crows

Legendary only to the few and the proud. Memories in each lyric, with every word and every feeling it brings. I'm never sure why I end up here, but it always comes down to music. I change with every passing word and breathe and can't help that life and death mean so much to me. I don't want to help it. Death is so sure that I wish you all could see this, why I live how I live as I do. Minute by hour, hours by day. You may never know what tomorrow brings, but what about today. Just live, live for me and boogers and love. Not just love, love, but friends love and families love. Love that is fresh air or a crying two year old. Live to make others feel alive.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?