A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Does One aplogize for not feeling like themselves?

Do I. I don't feel like myself but it's okay. We all have these periods of time in our days or weeks that we just don't feel like ourselves. The question is do I apologize to those around me for not being my wacky self, and not making them laugh or smile? I'm not sure. I feel bad and I know the best thing to do in times like these is to keep to myself. But one of the things that make me feel not like myself is not being around a group of friends. I like chaos. Not in the negative sense but people and laughter and music all at the same time.

It looks like a snow globe outside again. I will celebrate tonight, what though, I do not know. Maybe my friends whoever may be where I will end up on my adventures tonight. We havent gotten a larger group than five together in quite some time. So maybe toinght I can break the spell of my self induced pity.

I love friends and people in general. We did our good deed today by helping out a neighbor whose car was disabled. It did feel good to help.

I may stay away from blogging for a bit, just till the weather breaks and I am inspired to inspire my readers again. Unless anyone has any subjects they would like to hear me ramble about, this may be it for a while. I love you all and I hope you all spread some cheer.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?