A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Hit me like a train.

If I were an artist I would of painted a picture of last night.

It hit me like a freight train. Felt some thing more then I could of forced, it just happened. I happened. The more I give the clearer I see you. I can't berate some one for loving me or wanting to love me just because of my own fears. I need to erase that word from my vocabulary. Fear.

Did you ever meet some one who has given you a reason to listen to words of songs you always skipped over to find some thing you already know the words to? Don't always watch the movies you've already seen, or listen to the same song because you know how it ends, explore....there is so much more.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?