A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Last night with an accordion

Teaching each other how to play an acordian. The blind leading the blind.

I fucking hate the acordian.

I tried to get it, but I don't.

I don't care how interesting it may be, it sounds like hell. Please kill it.

Yet we're all amused because my dismay is apparently funny. It reminds me of The Road Runner. I'm no longer six nor amused by the cyote always falling off the cliff. And now they're suggesting we need back up, the instruments of choice being what?? FUCKING KAZOOS and MARACAS.

The longer I went off about it, the funnier it became to me, maybe it's because they finally heard my plea of death to the damn instrument that it pleasantly found it's way back into the case and I found peace once again.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?