A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Letters through the wire

He sent me a letter that I have read about a million times in the past hours. Make my heart sink down and shoot back up like a fountain being unclogged.

Going away to Albany again this weekend. Breathing in other towns makes for an interesting conversation piece upon return to every day life. I'll be going to see my favorite original band ever, and great friends. Spookie Daly Pride, here I come.

I think I may be flying solo this weekend, I won't know until Friday. I would like the company but I don't want anyone to have to deal with how insane i will end up being this weekend. It's a binge fest for me of alcohol and fun. I don't know. Maybe I should shut up and let myself free up for a weekend and hope that they join in the fun.

Tonight, I get to lay in beds of people I adore and watch films I don't like just so I can look at you.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?