A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Silly

I want to be silly today. I slept twelve hours last night and into today and I don't feel quite right. It was good to sleep as opposed to being "passed out". But I am overslept and questioning how to act today. I want to use my stored energy to be silly. Silly, silly, where to begin. It snowed a few inches. Had a frightening ride home last night, but made it safely none-the-less.

I will strive this week in my bogging adventures to make lighter of things and make you all laugh as I once did. I don't drink as much as I used to, not nearly as much. Therefore my head is more clear and I can't seem to find as much humor in the little things. I don't plan on excessive drinking to do the trick, but I will find a way to make my words louder than usual.

This week will drag, maybe that is a good thing. I have just enough cash to put a few gallons in my tank and pick up a pack of smokes. Trying to pay off old debts takes away from my usal bar hopping music addiction. Keeping my jeep running is a challenge in itself. I need lots of gas and tune-up and front brakes and my timing belt adjusted. Arg. I know I should of done all of this by now but not only am I cheap but it's damn cold out. I'll suck it up and get shit done as shit always needs to be done.

Can't blog anymore too many friends IM-ing me. I'll bitch later. peas.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?