A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

So it's been a little crazy...

Spent the weekend in Albany with Dave, Todd, Joanna, and two rocking shows. Love music more then love itself. Spent the ride home self loathing, feeling not like much of a citizen, but trying to find my place in the world is not on the top of my to-do list for the time being.

Taking care of mom. Cronic sinus infections have lead us to two self administered IV's a day. I am the administrator and it's not as gross as I thought it would be. I don't like blood and guts but I like my mom more then love and music, so, I will do whatever need be done for the sake of her health.

I am also a typical dick head. Everyone in love spent the day yesterday with their love, but not I. The stress of the Dr.'s appointments and what not lead me out alone to drink the holiday away. I am so sorry for this Dave, if I were you, I would hate me. And of course I called him at two thirty a.m. becuase I felt like a dick and probably ruined my chances of salvaging Love Day with him all together. Please forgive me, a lot of times I don't know how to deal with dealing at the end of a day that goes such as yesterday did. Therefore I hide. Love me, because I can admit it. I will make it up to you this weekend, and I will also never have to say that I will make some thing up to you because I won't be a dick head head again.

Hmm....so today is warm, fifty two so far. I am hanging out with Trevor who will be three in just a few days. We went to the park earlier and swang on swings that have missed the butts of little children all winter long. They smiled at us as we approached and enjoyed our company as emmensly as we enjoyed theirs. Rich will be home soon and I will get to live out my passion for a few hours. A backpack, camera, and the woods, here I come. Hope your all.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?