A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Wanna hear about MY weekend?

I drank with sporadic periods of sleep in between it all. No that's not exactly true. It was full, Friday out with Dave, Saturday spent with Dave, Saturday night, birthday party at Melony's and Sunday, party at my house. In between it all I found peace in nature, got to take the Jeep and my feet out amongst the trails. I got down to Kirby park as well to watch friends tackle each other in the snow and mud. So warm, so pretty. Ladybugs have found their way out of the plants placed around my room, they are beautiful. I played my guitar till my fingers stopped working and I found more love in a basement with a voice singing Bright Eyes then have in every place I've looked in the past twenty four years of my life. Unexplainable, but do you I really have to.

Nothing more that I ever wanted more then to never feel the breaking apart, my pictures of you. At one time perhaps we all feel like the past is where we should be, the days look as if they were so much easier when your staring without those binoculars that were your eyesight then. It all looks better from here, but when you really think back and unblock those bad memories, you can see that these days just aren't so bad. I am alive. I am ridiculous, I am me, and I will try to make you smile.

My friends are slowing down it seems, until I think about what I do, and realize, I am slowing myself. It's a better pace, I can breathe here. I can wash clothes and write to people whose faces I will never see, and those that I used to see everyday. I hope you can get a glimpse of my world through these words and admire some aspects. I may not be fully sane, but I am happy. Most of the people I call friends are the people I knew when I didn't even know who I was. They have made me who I am today, and golly I'm a good person, to you I thank all of.

Okay I'm getting a little further then I wanted to go with this. A little too deep for a Monday morning after the Super Bowl. Sorry for the Eagles but I came for the party and the beer was good too. Later.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?