A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

well Well well

Well, we talked and maybe I shouldn't be so easy to disreguard my own feelings. One day at a time? Perhaps.

I read the Notebook a few months back and tonight in all it's cheesy splendor I am going to watch the movie. After CHUCKY CHEESY THAT IS. Today Trevor turns three years old and we are going to celebrate. It's funny to me that he is in the moodiest of moods today. At three years old I have to wonder if he knows that growing up brings challenges and doesn't want this Birthday. When you tell him happy birthday and that he is three, he yells and shouts "NO, I TWO!" ha ha. He nearly is impossible to deal with today so I hope out trip to the Cheese cheers him up. I know it'll make my day. Almost.

I hate to bitch, but I have to about at least one thing a day via my blog and today lets bitch about health.

I can't seem to sleep and when I do, I can't seem to wake up. It sucks and I don't know the cause. Could be the dreary winter sky picking at my motivation to function as a normal human being. Longing to be sweaty and swimming. Soon.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?