A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Beautiful Day

Isn't it. My God, you know the town I live in is dull when the whole city finally comes out of their houses for fresh air and what? Oh yeah to see how high the damn river is. This is our most exciting time. I admit though as soon as the weather bug alerted me I went for a drive along the muddy banks of the Great Susquehanna. It's a muddy, fast flowing, smelly wonder. I do adore, I do.

Aside from that the Shrine Circus is in town. Not nearly the most exciting circus I have been to but indeed the only one that I have been to as far as circuses go. I'm more amused watching the crazies up the back throw tires on a fire in the pouring rain. O, wait that was me.

Srike two. So Trevor is here with me, we went to the park and for ice cream and will soon venture outside to see the flooded creek that runs along the property line. He's being quite and watching Queer Eye while I take a few minutes to drop these lines. Then I have to wonder if I will make a good parent. Hey the boy already adores the color purple so I don't think Queer Eye will do all that much harm.

I have found a love for the good old fashoined 40's. Beer that is. Nothing beats struggling to pick up a huge glass of warm beer and trying to drink as fast as you can before the temperature reaches the undrinkable stage. Cheers to all.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?