A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I can't stop writing today.

I sat outside on the stoop reading quietly as the train roared past,
and in all my life I've never seen a train go that fast.
It made me question if my presence was sensed,
or if I was as alone as I felt I was left.
Either way this day has brought out so much thought,
and I realized I haven't quite gotten as far off as "lost".
Confused indeed, and the answers still unattained.
But just as fast as it approached off went the train.


I am reading a new book, "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" and I cant even believe the significance behind this story. I'm enjoying it far more then I expected. It is sure to be one that I will add to my collection. Don't worry Dave you will get your copy back, not like "I'm WideAwake It's Morning." haha

It is the most beautiful day so far this year and after a little hike with the four little legs of my dog, and the two little legs of my Trevor, peaceful. I know as different as the three of us preceive this world, we all appreciated the beauty of what the hike was just the same. We all saw it through the same eyes and some how I don't think any of us will forget it.I often bark about wanting to be alone, but some times you can only improve your memories by adding new aspects.
Comments:
It makes me happy that you get to enjoy this place and Trevor...that it hasn't turned into a bad dream of exclusion. I am sad that you feel alone. I would love to keep company with you more than anything. But you have to want that also. I'd like to hop that train someday if it ever slows down...
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?