A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Friday, March 18, 2005

I have to apologize

for my last entry. I'm not quite sure how to take things and Rich, I am sorry for going off the deep end. I know your trying to help and I appreciate your caring, but I don't think anything that can be spoken will help. This is in my brain and I'm doing okay figuring it out thus far.
Actually I haven't done much more about it then think. There is always something going on that takes my mind away from what I should be doing.

This weekend is going to rock aside from a few things I have to take care of. I'm ready for what is to be an awesome party at Miranda's and Kim's on Saturday. Good friends, music and drinks, can't wait. Tonight I'm going out with John and his nephew where ever that may lead us and Sunday I will be in the woods in myJeep if it kills me.

Last night I had a blast, ran into some old friends and life was and is a little better today. I will carry it through the weekend, back breaking and all. Trevor is smiling and some times you have to take the most simple thing and make it make your day.

Time for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?