A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, March 21, 2005

nothing quite like

the look in the eye of a dog taking a crap. Sorry but it's true and quite amusing. As the owner of the dog holding the other end of the leash and a car passes by, you have to wonder if it's okay that you are watching your dog take a crap. I can't say that my dog buddy has seen me doing my business, but I don't think I'd deny him the experiece should he ask nicely.

Anyway, friday rocked, good friends and a good atmosphere. Saturday at Miranda's and Kim's was fun too. I did end up leaving and I apologize for offending anyone but I got weirded out and hey, it happens. There are pics from the party at www.picturethisplease.blogspot.com Enjoy!

Yesterday, aside from a trip to the Snack Shack, I spent in bed still trying to fight off this head cold that consumes my breathing and nasal passages. The color green that fills my Puff's tissues is abscure shade that turns my stomach. Mukus be GONE!

I haven't budged much on my adventure of feeling shitty. If anything I've decided to hide it again. It has only casued harm to try and share it with others, so back into my cave I go until I decide that it makes some sort of sense to anyone, including myself. My world is clean, bedroom, Jeep, and almost hair, that makes me feel better.

More mukus, gotta go blow.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?