A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, March 21, 2005

So i'm sitting here thinking

drinking a beer, wondering where I'm going from here.
I may sit here thinking or I may go home and crawl in bed.
I may drive off into the distance to live out the dreams in head.
I may fall asleep on the lap of my dog,
I may play my guitar until the morning brings fogg.
Either way I know my ride home will be right.
A peaceful breeze through the window, and the early Spring's night.
I may meet friends in old places or read new books upon request,
I may type out my longings to you or take an antiboitic to clear my chest,
I may call and wish you goodnight, but yours is as good as my guess.
Go as I may, I hope to wake early tomorrow,
and steal more time in which I have borrowed.
I hope that your life will lead you in peace
and I hope this night will lead you with ease.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?