A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Something shiney

I hate to be a stick in the mud but lets be realistic. There are certain drugs that are illegal for a reason and I hate that people enjoy the color white. I'm not against much but this indeed is one of those things.

I won't put you down for your dabbling, but it instills dissappointment on my part. The last thing in the world that I want is to say "enter name here" died of a heart attack cause "he/she" liked to dabble. So have your fun but remember the side effects.

My nose is running like a sonofabitch. It's warm and the Ladybugs are taking over once again. I am going to end up outside trying to make my truck a more reliable member of the Jeep society while entertaining small minds.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?