A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Today I want to live.

Well now that I don't feel like killing myself anymore....Hello. F-ing weather is clogging my brain with sick thoughts, so I decided not to think for a while.

I have a great show to go to tonight with good friends and happy drinks.

How do you feel about your choice for birth control?

I have no idea what to talk about today, I am happily hung over. And my beer breath will not disipate. It's all good, the dogs don't seem to mind. Isn't it great when some one has really bad breath and you get to be the only one in a crowd that they want to talk to. The other night I drank Ginger Ale instead of beer, and every one smelled real bad. Maybe that is why I drink, I like to be like everybody else. Wrong. If I was like every one else I would be raising money for a boob job. (Mail donations to 144 Laurel....hahahahah) No boobs, I was blessed with nice elbows and for that I am thankful.

Wow, coffee is good. For those of us who choose prayer for healing say a little something today for my friends Grandmother. Thank u. Well now I must look for music to play before my breath hits me back in my face and I vomit up jet fuel coffee.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?