A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

today is better

The weather sucks, but I know better days are coming. I can see it blowing in even through this fridgid wind. It'll be nice to be outside again. I looked in the mirror today and thought I had snow blindness but in actuality it was my pale skin reflecting off the windows into the mirror. Now I know why people go tanning in the dead of the season.

Ginger Ale has become my drug of choice. Staying away from getting blinded drunk (except for monday's and Spookie Daly Pride shows) FRIDAY IS THE DAY. The best live band one can see and I will be right up front with countless friends. Hope Dave will pick me up off the floor again.

Hope your all.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?