A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Weird

Last night was a long long long night. I had a dream that I awoke from a 12 year long coma. When I came out of it, no one was there, I had to try and find my family and friends. The only people I could find were Jarrad and Kelly, and as I asked them where this one was and that one, they were either dead or moved on. Then J and K took me into the woods where my heart lives in this present time, and they no longer existed. It was all commercial land and buildings. I was so sad and I wanted so badly for those I once knew to still be present. I couldn't believe that they had all left me.

Every time I woke up last night freaking out about the dream I would analyze it until I drifted back to sleep only to find myself back in the dream. It was a sick feeling. It did make me think about where is stemmed from and it did instill some new revelations in my thoughts.

In the dream every one was gone but two, and everything I loved about my world was gone with it. If I were to leave this world, though I know there are things waiting for me on the other side, I am not ready to leave behind what I love here on this planet.

And just a minute ago, I learned from a friend via AOL that my best friends Grandmother has passed away. Say a prayer for him and his family and her strong soul. I'm so sorry Todd. I wish I could be there, but know that I am for anything you need.

With that, and the dream I had last night, I am glad that I have not given up.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?