A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, March 28, 2005

What day is this.

Easter, when is it again? Oh yeah, it's on Sunday right? When? Oh my, it was yesterday? I guess the snow onthe ground and clouds filling the sky had me thinking it wasn't yet Christmas. I did indeed celebrate and my mothermad an incredible meal. Thanks to all the mom's of the world most of us had full bellies by three p.m.

The greatest part of my day: I WENT IN THE WOODS!! I didn't go very far, but I did bring the Jeep. Went to Sax Street and there was a crew of people there and dquite an impresive fire. It was so nice to be outside around the firelistening to good tunes and making future four wheeling plans and predicting the summer parties to come.
You may find it sad that just sitting by a fire outside for me, means being alive. I know a lot of folks would find it either boaring or dirty but ones like me live for it.

So I was up at dawn and under my care today are not only the two boys but my five year old friend Serenity. It's only nearingeleven o clock, but so far so good. No major arguments between them and no one has asked to go home yet, so cross yourfingers and I hope you all had a wonderful Easter.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?