A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Did you know the average person...

blows up some thing like 3,000 balloons in their life time. Today I am in condition to blow up balloons due to my recent bout with a head cold, but I did it. All fifteen. Now I am smoking a cigarette, go figure.

Last night was fun, pushed my Jeep a little and made it! Had a few drinks with company I'm just getting to know but enjoy nonetheless. Tomorrow is Atlantic City, and tonight is a big question mark but fun will be had you can count on that.

Leaky unit is in full effect and I, I am smiling about it all. Today we celebrate R.J. turning eight and I can only wish I had a strand of memory of my own. You would think that pictures would bring back certain instances of our lives, but too often they fail to do so. Maybe it's me but looking at my face full of cake at the kitchen table too many years ago brings back nothing to me. My parents although remember every aspect of the day right down to the weather. I guess I will remember for the little ones I know. I remember Serenity's 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th and good memories surround it all.

Guess I'll go tend to my unit.

The Pope has been laid to rest, how about a moment of silence.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?