A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Fire, friends and near death experiences

The fire almost took me out last night, but just at the right instance. It was a gorgeous night, the toads chirping, fire cracking and Rich and Andrew strumming strings. So nice and peaceful. The weather brings life back when it's needed most. I needed to relax, I've been running all week. Atop that I've been inflicted with sickness of one form or another each day. Tuesday was puke, yesterday brought out the head cold and today my leaky unit arrived. So, needless to say I'm a little tired and a lot cramped but the more I do the more it takes my mind off of it.

Not sure what to do tonight, I know what I should do but probably will not. If the rain comes then I will hide in the bar hoping to hear a mix of incredible music as I did last Thursday. If the rain stays away I'm sure you'll find me by the damn, strumming alone and breathing.

Nature can be the best form of peace, aside from tsunami's and all that.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?