A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Guns, Booze and Broken Windows

Holy Cow, where to start. We camped, we cooked, we drank, some tripped over the weekend and fell into Sunday ready for CARNAGE. I found carnage on the ride out of our weekend of bliss by smashing into some sort of water contraption doing stupid human/Jeep tricks and busting out the back window. Poor Miranda was in the back seat and I wonder if her ears are still ringing.

So aside from the new window I must purchase later this afternoon it was an awesome camping trip. First of the year, we had a killer fire, awesome company and a morning full of half cooked burgers and questions of where the rest of the campers disappeared too.

Some one let their fire get out of control and the Mnt. was on fire. It didn't look too bad but I'm sure that carnage is worse then what my own hands brought upon me and my two cheerful passengers. I couldn't ask to know better people in this world. I mean sure, we're all fucked up in our own ways, but when it comes down to it, every one I know has a good heart.

Things I won't forget from this weekend:

Charlie the cave man.
Miranda's late night sounds of pleasure. (hahahaha)
Finding little sisters watching me climb up the impossible.
The morning slip n slide.
Waking up.
Then actually waking up.
Laying atop the mnt. on new favorite blankets.
Cruisin up Kidder Damn.
The sound of the bang from the glass smashing, and then walking up the hill laughing my ass off with Miranda.
Finding the rock under the rock.

Much much more. It was great and I look fwd. to a season full of camping and company. Thanks to those who ventured out. Ah, life is good. More to come later....
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?