A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I would like to take this opportunity

to be sure that you all click on the comment below the last entry in this blog and then may your view be broadened. Apparently the words I wrote were not read the way they were intentionally stated because yet again I stated the obvious and he hurt me yet again. So many questions can be answered once one finally says the way they see things. Now I understand. I can't help but wonder if a TEN YEAR AGE DIFFERENCE has something to do with it. For I am not yet bitter, unlike others who see the world through a gray curtain. I am glad that you will die with your family, it is so good to be loved. Once again though, you will die a bitter man.

I was asked not to blog about this anymore but after I read that comment today and allowed Some one Else's view of my life to bring tears to my eyes I cannot contain the hurt I feel. Whatever you have for me was built up from your own hands. I have always been me, dating and playing and experiencing and the minute you see me loving, you accuse me of wrong doing.

Make your decisions and live you life and know that I'm a good enough person not to scream out how I SEE things. Know that I won't intentionally make your cry and bring that sick feeling to the pit of your stomach. If you are hurt, I am not sorry, you did this to yourself. I simply go about what I do and if I find a love in that (temporary or otherwise) then I thank God for the opportunity to feel once again.

You also failed to mention that before Dave, Larry and Sean I was in a three year relationship with Bink and before him I was in a five year relationship with Todd. I don't feel the need to be forgiven for playing the field for a while. People get hurt, it happened to me when I was thirteen all the way up until this morning and chances are I will be hurt again. Stop thinking about yourselves so damn much and try to give a shit about the people in your life that need you.

Thanks again for reminding me why it is not to be. Brutality is a bitch. Not every one has seen my cold side, well here it is. It comes out when you stab me for some thing that is beyond my control and trust me if I could control your mind, you'd be as crazy as me.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?