A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Important

lessons lost in translation after breaking Jeeps on top of worlds that I ended up backing down. Yuck, we broke Timmy's Jeep, it sucked. I know he feels pretty shitty that his truck is at a strangers house broken but trust me I feel bad too. Maybe I take my vehicles' abilities for granted but I will no longer.

So today, little bummed, little tired, but looking forward to this evening when I will fix a friendship that I've put off facing and walk to secret hide outs where I can breathe out the negativity that is hanging on my shoulders from last nights adventures. Peace is the word of the day......pass it on.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?