A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, April 11, 2005

It all started with a lighter...

Ironically enough I get in my Jeep today and there are both lighters on the passenger seat. I hope that's not a bad sign. hahaha

I can not even put into words what this weekend has done to my soul. Finally back in the mix that I have missed for so long. I live to be in the woods and spent the weekend there. Good company and good conversations, good dogs and good fires. It's funny how chance meetings can change the way you view the same scenery, it's so much more beautiful today then any day before it.

I'm going to ride out this high as long as I can and be proud that it's not drug induced. I can't help but know that my place in this world is in nature amongst those who live for the same. It's the only place in the world that makes me, me. I never thought I'd find a match with the same view. I guess we all worry about that.

Faith Restored.

Euphoria.

Here's to yesterday, today, and what is to come tomorrow.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?