A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Lemme ask you a question....

what other species out there besides humans wipe their butts after pooping? I mean really, none. So I'm thinking of trying an experiment.....hahaha. Nope just being silly today. I put up some pics from this weekend on the other blog so be sure to check it out.

Every morning that the sun rises from beyond the Mnts. into a clear blue sky I thank God for the day. I've had such a major change of attitude since the weather has changed and situations along with it. I even broke out the sandals today and the skirts. Feeling free. Is there anything quite like it? Maybe with drugs but I'm not so much into that. Sickening aren't I.

Last night I searched for Jeep emblems in places where windows smashed and laughter rose above it all. Didn't find what I was looking for, but man, I'm glad my window got fixed so fast.

I also drank water while in the woods last night and came up with a little list. THE TOP TEN REASONS WHY BEER IS BETTER THAN WATER WHILE FOUR WHEELING.

1. You WILL drop the cap from the water under the gas pedal (dangerous), whereas a beer is always open and there are no worries.

2. Impossible trails are so much easier when you have a beer in hand.

3. You forget about all the garbage on the trail and start focusing on which tree you may be heading into.

4. Once water gets warm it's not so good, but after a few beer, you don't care about the temp. difference. Let's face it beer, is beer, is good, is warm, is cold, is beer.

5. Drinking just water will not create as much urine therefore lessening your chances of being able to put out the fire at the end of the ride.

6. Beer is good.

7. When the black bear attacks, beer takes over and fear is not an option.

8. Beer has vitamin pretty in it, see with most people as they get drunk, the people around them start to look better, but not to me. The drunker I get, the better I look, there fore I am more confident and can drive better.

9. Beer makes your truck stronger, your steering wheel easier to turn and your smelly shoes not so smelly.

10. Beer is better then water in the woods because I said so and that should be good enough.

Ahhhhhh.

That's what I got folks, hope you found it at least a bit amusing.

I am looking forward to another warm night with good friends and open trails. Happy day to all.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?