A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Friday, April 29, 2005

New keyboards

Lead to interesting thoughts and odd typing patters.

So here is another weekend. Tonight, Stoney Creek, tomorrow camping in the rain. Tarps will keep dry soul's that refuse to let spring showers ruin a weekend to remember. One can never predict actually showers in such an early part of this Spring, so the faith I have in warding off this wet bliss is endless. I'm proud to say that if it were ten of us camping or one, it'll still be worth the trip.

Foggy mind today. I've come to new conclusions about the things that I never included. One being that it's so hard to feel genuine when your looking for parts in people that don't exist. Yet when these qualities emerge from new places even while your eyes are shut you can't help but want to climb to the top and give thanks for the boulders that you scaled to get there.

Indulging without chocolate. Confusing you guys yet?

Let's talk about butter. It's freekin dairy and I love it. I don't want country Crock or Smart Butter or any of that crap. I WANT REAL, YELLOW, SALTED, LAND-0-FRIGGIN-LAKES BUTTER. That is my rant for the day.

So the keyboard was broke yesterday and most of today, the mouse was my only tool. It lead me to the Archives of my own blogging adventures and wow. First I gotta thank the one's that have put up with me through my ups and down since last August, and even before. I don't like to talk about real shit, I like to make fun, but I see know that I have vented to this blank white page . It helps, and best of all, IT'S FREE. God therapy is expensive. I Yi Yi.

Well it seems an ex of a year ago just felt the need to Instant Message me and tell me how bad a person I am. Sometimes people can't see far enough past the material world and they become trapped in a place that's all about the next big thing, and money. I can't imagine not being able to enjoy the simple world. He was a crutch and for what I still don't know but that addiction is so far behind me along with any residual respect for the son of a bitch. Good luck Binker.

Sorry folks, went off on a tangent a little. Well it's chilly, but the sun is shining and I'm going outside to smile at it. Peace.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?