A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, April 04, 2005

The Pope went home,

I know my Grandmother will anxiously be awaiting his arrival. She always wanted to meet him. Speaking of Grandma, today is her Birthday. Happy Birthday Grandma. Your very missed and very loved.

Spring is in full effect. I'm ready to camp. Two weeks, and that's where I will be. Anyone wanna come with me? It'll be fun.

I'm watching the Spring winds blow away the reminents of fall that still are hanging on to a few trees. The buds will come soon along with sneezes from you inflicted with allergies, poor Alan. He sniffles all year and this time of year usually brings about the worst of it.

I couldn't stand not feeling like enough any more so I broke things off with dimple D. I'm sorry to of hurt you, but I cannot be who you are looking for and I know you wanted so badly for me to be. I can't change. It's not in my genes and quite frankly I don't mind who I am all that much to begin with.

This week brings changes in lives of people I known for most of their own. Two good friends, fell in love, and they are starting their first home together. I predict good fortune and many smiles. As for me, I'm still hiding in the background, yet visible to all. The smell of Friday's camp fire still lingers in my Jeep, peacefully.

I wonder how it's different for the Pope to enter the gates of heaven. Do you think he gets special treatment due to his status, or do will we all get the same greetings. If I was up there, I would have a big stick of cotton candy for him and I think he would share.

Todd, your more f-ed up then you were when you were. Good luck with all that and consider yourself lucky that I am a patient friend.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?