A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Sorry to be sad

Last night I told the story of how my friend was killed last year. He was an awesome guy and incredible Jeeper. So today I decided to check out my other friends photo gallery : www.larryspictures.com (check it out great pics of great times). I looked at a lot of the photos of Tom and his Jeep and cried for a good hour. I hate to feel this way but it was so tragic how he was killed and his namesake disgraced because of the bastard that killed him.

I miss him every time I click into four wheel drive, and every time I pull onto a trail. So sorry to be sad but Tom "If there's a heaven, I know your there." We miss you.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?