A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

There is a road, no simple highway

but it can be simple.

What I thought was going to be a trying morning ended up being quite pleasant. Little voices, making pancakes and drinking coffee.

Spent last night around another fire enjoying simply being.

Still sick and I'm inflicting those around me, so sorry my loves. Ended up being a longer night then I realized but it was worth the groggy wake up times ten.

I'm worried about a few of you who are not smiling as much these past few days. help bring There is one in particular who has made a three year change in her life and I saw the tears last night and I wished I had the words to help ease the pain. I may be more useful today with a clearer head.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?