A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Thoughts are too many

Going to overload then probably explode. So much I've done this past week. WOODS, WOODS WOODS!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeep's going to be in prime condition after a little TLC tomorrow. Then camping Saturday and wheelin' Sunday. So much to do in what seems like no time at all. I just need to relax and focus on one thing at a time.

The best thing is those people I know, you simply ask if they'd like to camp this weekend, eyes light up and they ask what time we're going. I love that.

I'm so over come with how quickly everything is changing since Spring has sprung. I'm ready for it, I'm ready to be alive. Direction doesn't seem so sporadic anymore. I see the path, and the minute I decided to keep going no matter how muddy the pit or rocky the road it all became so much easier.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?