A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Today Let's Talk About FEELINGS

I am not out to hurt but I am sure that we have all hurt some one unintentionally in our lifetimes, at least once. Well here is what I have to say about that:

Some times we feel things for people that we wish we didn't. Example: Did you ever dislike some one for some dumb reason and come to know them better and wish you never didn't like them to begin with? (think hard) . Now have you ever had ANY kinds of feelings for another that is not mutual. Love is love is love. I love, but not in the way that may be wished by others. I feel sorry because I often wish I could, why?, because it would make people happy, and that is my main goal in life. But I have learned through many tears and sleepless nights that you can not make every one happy. You would lose yourself and who you are. I love, I do, but I'm sorry it's not in the same sense Mr.Y. You say I bring so much happiness into this home and into these children's faces but you still reach for more. I don't think much will ever be enough for you and I am sorry if that hurts you. One cannot force feelings that don't happen all by themselves.

If I was dating a crack head or the new Pope it wouldn't matter because in your eyes they would not be as good as you. Half the man? Do you even know who you are talking about. Your talking about some one like you who has been married (legally) with a child and cheated on directly in front of his face. Hmmm.....your not the only one who has been punched in the gut. You are talking about a twenty nine year old man that for forces beyond my control makes me feel like me. He makes me laugh at things that used to frighten me and sees the world just as it is without being bitter. I will only go so far with this entry for fear of unintentionally hurting more then I suppose I must do on a daily basis. I only wish you could find happiness in what you do have. I fear you will grow old and bitter alone because you can't seem to appreciate what you have. Look around you and stop looking beyond you. You will find that love in some one when you least expect it and when you finally find peace in your world. Big house, land, woods, two awesome boys, laundry and cleaning taken care of, happy faces, friends, music, health and a best friend who may just have to walk away from the friendship to save it.

There is so much to say but when you are in front of my face I just want to scream until you realize how wonderful your life actually is, believe it or not. I know you watch the news, instead of praying for love, why don't you give thanks.
Comments:
Burning through relationships does not make people happy. Giving people false hopes does not make them happy. Treating men like disposable diapers does not make them happy. I guess I should consider myself lucky to be old enough to deal with this rationally. Thank God I am not on the Dave, Larry, Dave and now Shawn list. I am the real deal and you are scared of that...it's ok. You have that right. Furthermore, everybody is very appealing for the first couple months...when you catch that bad vibe Some Of Us call reality again...you will skoot along to another person who can make you feel good for a while. You feel like a bird...now...sooner or later you have to come back down to earth. Those who don't get real die young with company...I would rather live long with my family and die alone.
Thanks for your uplifting positive comments about me...you are way off little one!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?