A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Wrote a little when I can home last night....

and I'll try to share.

I am appreciating the silence right now. The only noise I hear are two ticking clocks, a dog breathing at sleep in peace, and the distant highways humming tires.

we went for adventures, and found the secret "FF",
Drove into places that I forgot exist.
Met new friends in new places and drove back in to build,
A fire, easy music and the Fire Goddess Mel.

Mel, you killed me last night, my stomach still hurts from laughing. Me-ran-DUH, I don't want you to be sad or confused, but like I said whatever you do you have people on your side to help you through.

That's my night, how smile and incredible. Being able to be in nature again with people who feel the same. Thanks to the ones who joined me. I hoped it helped to clear heads and make memories.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?