A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Another beautiful day

From Tuesday morning:
Last night S.S.I.
The horizon in my over grown eyes.
Driving home, the pig's lullabyes.
Sweetest dreams, I had not to fight.
The fire, the Drama, together, delight.

Good nights lead to good days which in turn end up as good nights. A lot of sleep and two cups of coffee thus far have me going, going, going. On our way, (me and Trevor) to purchase the new DMB album. Can't wait to take a ride at the sun down and listen to his new words and melodies. Actually I can wait cause we have a warm day planned full of what ever makes us smile.

Moved new utilities into homes of friends I cannot imagine my life without. There are nothing like those close friends. Those friends who call after their offspring gets nipped by a dog and your immediate reaction is to go to them cause you care as much as they do. Time flies, and that is no joke. I do apologize for my gallivanting this past month or so. The weather joins love and takes over the minutes to have me flying by the seat of my pants to see the beauty in what others may not appreciate. Though I know you all do.

I've finally found a place in my world, a medium per say that has me doing all that I want and still taking time to breathe. I will not burn out ever again. I guess I can't say ever, but I'm doing well balancing all of my doings and still taking time to sleep.

I can't wait anymore, gotta go to Gallery of Sound to buy my obsession. YEEE-HAAA!


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?