A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Catching myself forcing myself

to feel more like myself. That ride we went on Sunday was approx. 15 miles. That's a long friggin' way through the woods. We only do that a few times a year. It tuckered me right out. I even napped yesterday. Today is a new day, I feel revitalized and already I have accomplished quite a bit. If I get to vacuum the Forrest out of my Jeep I will be done for the day.

Old bands are getting together tonight to play songs to see if sparks still fly from fingerboards and vocal cords. I hope it is fulfilling in lots of ways.

Things are coming up in months that are so close it's scary. We have concerts :) and surgeries :(
Camping :) and people moving to lands that seem so far away from home :(

I'm not ready for any more revelations right this day. I like where it all lays as it is in Amanda Jane land. As long as children smile and my eyes open every day, and 4 low holds on just till I get over this rock, all will be fine.

The worlds current events are a blur to me. I haven't paid much attention lately and with good reason. Concerned I am, but with the things that knock on my front door long after the family is at rest. Yet, my heart races with anticipation for what will happen from one moment to the next. I think I will go visit Mel and her mini her this evenings. I'm wearing sandal's and they smell like moldy potatoes. Be prepared.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?