A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Fresh Coat of Wax and a Smelly Interior.

Hey, my Jeep is white under all those there scratches. Looks good, hasn't had a coat of wax in about a year, and my arms feel like they're going to fall off, but it makes me feel like I'm performing preventive measure for future rocker panel cancer and what not.

Wow that was one long sentence. It's chilly and sunny and cloudy and sunny and cloudy. I am on the brink of P.M.S. So be on the lookout for flying objects and the occasional uncalled for tear drops.

Myself, I am happy. Life is still good and my armpits, still sweat. I bought prescription strength deodorant and on the package it says "So good you could skip a day", well THAT'S SO NOT TRUE.

The interior of the Jeep smells like ass, but hey, it's a small price to pay for many nights of fun. The weekend was full of adventure, lots of four wheeling and Jeeps and a camping trip that at certain points I only wish I could forget. All in all good memories. I would go to great lengths to create days that company will never forget.

To see more good times caught in photos check out www.molned.com : and follow the web page to their photo gallery and of course you can get my view through digital images at www.picturethisplease.blogspot.com

Time to create projects.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?