A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I really believe that people read into things a little too much some times. I want to make one example and those of my readers can take out of it what they wish: If you know some one has a contagious illness, would you pick up their soda and take a swig? Nope. I haven't made any suggestions in any way to any one about anything more then I have shit going on this week. To those of my friends that just let me be, because they know how I am, thanks. To those who think they know, but don't, but try to get me anyway, stop trying and making assumptions. Let me be, if I need some thing I will letcha know.

I talked to NY again last night and I felt better. Some times when things happen in close friends lives I don't know what to say. The other night we spoke and I didn't know what to say, but covered it up well. Last night I said what I needed and adventures are in order for the first few weeks of June. Let my pants take flight. Going to Bonnaroo with nothing more then a car and a backpack, sounds like some thing I've been longing for. ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comments:
We need you more than you know. Sorry if you feel disected sometimes...you are cutting into your own soul...not us or ours. Don't be vain...we love you more.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?