A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, May 16, 2005

If I could put into words

Finally got in a full day of four wheeling through mountains that my eyes only see on the rarest occasions. Beauty aside from the headache left over from the night before where sitting on washers listening to old friends tell new stores was the place to be.

We did it all yesterday up kidder damn through hair pin curve over the tracks to historical landmarks that few know exist. It was just what I needed and if I could put into words what bonding is like in the middle of the mountains just trying to make sure that we can all get through, I probably still wouldn't. You'd have to be there and I'm grateful to the ones that lead me there and the others who followed with virgin eyes. I hope you all enjoyed the ride.

Only one bad thing, Shawn lost his cell phone. I'm going to find it later, it is on my list of miracles to perform today. Today, it's good to be me, and not to sound like an ass, but I lot of days it is good to be me.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?