A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Marbles take some skill

Have you ever played? Me either and the title to this entry is the reason why. Not that I don't have skill, but not just the kind required to play marbles.

Matters on the mind this week. Aunt's having her second brain tumor removed on Friday. Quite frankly I am sick to my stomach over it, just as I was the first time. I can't imagine how she must feel. Some times I try too hard. I am there for her through it, along with my mother and her sisters and husbands and family alike. She is an angel, my Aunt, and every one who knows her knows that. We are in fear. Please remember her in prayer if you do pray.

Atop that I spoke with old loves over communication towers whose new loves have turned to old loves. Then turn to me and yet cannot give what I was waiting for so long to give. I let it go, or so I have told myself to believe so. Now I find much love in places so close to home that the distance alone, the past few years has led me to forget. I'm a mass of confusion because I don't know if I can help every one. I'd like to think that I can. He is a best friend in every way that a best friend should be. That is where time has led me and for this I am happy, happy.

My hands are cold, but my heart is warm. I've been so happy cruising through the woods and enjoying this coming of Spring. Every sense of it makes me breathe a little deeper, laugh a little slower. I enjoy it in it's entirety.

I found Counting Crows again last night inside a newer Radiohead. Took me back as it always does. They always did that to me in rooms where glow in the dark stars created a universe unlike I could see from a Space Shuttle. THERE I was.

Here I sit now and my stomach actually hurts with worry over what the next few weeks will bring to my door. I'll make best whatever I can. For the rest of those feeling like feeling despondent is all you can do, do it. Revelations will come and days will be like the coming of Spring again, in all its glory and rebirth.

Last note, I don't think that I can apologize for going off the crazy train today, it's good just to get it out there, whether it makes sense to you or not.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?