A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Now I know

Well, Dave R. sent those lyrics to me, it's a new Dave Matthews song and I can't wait to hear it. Thanks for sharing Dave.

It's a beautiful day, sun shine and warmth and friends and PT's. Sadly tonight is the last night for S.S.I. to play at Bone's bar. Which just gives me a reason to venture elsewhere for future Monday extravaganzas. The band is soooo good, but they don't start playing until after eleven most times. Who can hang out past midnight on a Monday? Not me, and not many of my friends. I know this would not be the last night for them at Bones if they played at ten. Oh well. I will venture out tonight for the last night but I know even at this early hour of the day that I will not make it past midnight. Sorry to see you guys leave but know your fans will go elsewhere to hear the music.

It's a big day for me today....I'm getting a hair cut. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Haven't had one in a long, long time, but it's so dead, the time has come.

Had a great time at Mel's party, good company and good games. Things I won't forget.
Jarrad free style trampoline wiffle ball home runs. Everybody Duck!!
Cranberry Vanilla Jello.
Cigar Shuttle Cock.
Mom and daughter on the trampoline (with the dog!).
Serenity beating Shawn with the bat.
and
Laying in the sunshine on a drug rug with love and tranquility.

Made a nice dinner for Mother's Day and then had a nice ride in the woods. My Jeep is steering like a champ, thanks be so Shawn and Danny. Unfortunately cramps took over and lead me an early bed time on such a sunny afternoon. Today is better but the leaky unit is in full effect for the next three or four days. Sorry to any one I was mean to but unless you bleed for a week, you won't understand.

Do I look at the world extremely differently than the rest?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?