A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Once upon a time

there was a land filled with toilet paper, and Amanda Jane lived happily ever after. THE END

Like that? Silly I am I am, and some times I am wishing that I was Dr. Sues himself. Then again I'm not sure if the general public would appreciate me as a role model, but I do know a few people that would support me on that.

Let me see.........some thing intelligent. Sadly that last word will have to be spell checked so intelligent, I may not posses. Observations skills are pretty good. Last night I observed old friends playing old songs in new spirits. It was wonderful. Tonight is Mynde Flozz (formerly Re-experience), a talented band with endless tones and mixes of the most classic rock I have ever met. I will be on a strict regimen of soda and smoking. Alcohol is not an option tonight due to what I plan to have as an adventurous Sat. With small minds to mold.

Of course Sunday will be a Sunday to remember due to new friends on old trails. The weather should be perfect and I pray my driving will be too. My turn to drive up Kidder Dam and I wont throw the transmitting in park on the steepest part of the trail to let those less frightened dominate.

MY TURN, MY TURN. I am a big wussy. Looking forward to looking behind on these days knowing that they have all been the best of my life. So many people and so many stories to share. I am proud to say that the ones I've known since high school are still the ones I know today, on a daily basis. I think I am out of words for the week. Reflection is what I crave now, so off I go to think of all of you and all the smiles.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?