A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Sporadic Thinking

What a wonderful day. A few chores, then hide-n-seek. Then a ride for ice cream, a visit to Daddy, Greg, and Alan. A tour around town in the Power Wheel, 2005 Cherry Red TJ, after market KC lights on the Roll Bar. Two seater shift on the fly FWD and RV. Then up in the woods on foot to build small surprises for happy eyes. (and I got covered in ants, I can actually say without doubt that there are ants in pants.) Played retrieve with the three Retrievers. Had hot dogs, played with the shop vac. Danced to Bop ba ba. Now we chill. Trevor is getting silly and I thought we could get away with no nap, but by the look in his eyes I think we shouldn't disregard his silliness. I wonder where he gets it from?

Happy whatever today is, I think I need to do a little internet research on this holiday before I go out tonight and celebrate it.

For once in a long long time when I close my eyes now, I don't hear the battle inside my head but the silence that this mountain has to offer. Thanks be to God.

This weekend is going to be warm and sunny. I'm going to soak it up in the usual way, with extrordinary people. Ah, the silence.
Comments:
Cinco De Mayo is back in the day tne French tries to take over Mexico in a war. But after a few Coronas and some Tequila the dirty Mexicans kicked those pansy ass French guys (well) ass. That is the story of Cinco De Mayo. Now lets go get drunk, Amigos.....Vaminose
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?